Consider the following:
- Would you like to know whether you actually suffer from Barometric Pressure Headaches i.e. commonly termed weather headaches or altitude headaches?
- Have you been told by the medical profession that the tests they have run on you show you are absolutely fine …. yet your headaches or migraines persist?
- Do you wish to be able to present proof to your Doctor to back up your claims that your headaches or migraines are linked to the weather or altitude?
- Are you ready to begin the process of taking control of this miserable condition but are uncertain where to start?
- Not sure what equipment you need or where to get it ?
Well, if you answered yes to any of the above questions (as we have in the past!) you have reached the point where action is required.
If you want to do this properly, it will involve you spending a few minutes each day keeping a Headache Diary and noting the barometric pressure (Barometer) and preferably the temperature (Thermometer), humidity (Hygrometer) and altitude (Altimeter).
There are literally 100’s of product choices available on the market for the above instruments and their quality range from awful through to excellent. Equipment suitable for our needs doesn’t have to cost the earth and to help you choose, we have sourced a few products which are readily available through Amazon.